Communicate with Impact REGISTRATION successful!
Thank you for registering for the Quinnipiac Corporate Training Communicate with Impact event. This learning event is designed for you to leave with actionable and applicable strategies and tactics for improving your leadership skills. When applied, these competencies will make you a more effective leader and team member. Below are the logistics of the program. You should also receive an email confirmation containing this information - if you do not receive one within 15 minutes, please check that it did not go to spam.
Communicate with Impact Event Details:
Date: May 29, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Location: Rocky Top Student Center on the Quinnipiac University York Hill Campus
305 Sherman Ave, Hamden, CT 06518
Getting to York Hill: York Hill Campus Map
1. Take exit 10 (Route 40 connector) to Route 10 North (Whitney Avenue).
2. Go for 0.75 miles and make a left onto Sherman Avenue.
3. The entrance to campus is approx. 0.25 miles on the right, across from a hiking/bike trail and its parking lot.
From Route 15 (Merritt Parkway)
1. Take exit 61, Route 10 North (Whitney Avenue).
2. Go for 2.7 miles and turn left onto Sherman Avenue.
3. The entrance to campus is approx. 0.25 miles on the right across from a hiking/bike trail and its parking lot.
Parking: You may park in the faculty/staff area around the building or in the parking garage for free. If you choose to park in the garage go to the top level and take the walkway across to the RTSC. Our room will be on the 3rd floor.
Food: We will have a bagels/coffee/juice etc. in the morning and snacks in the afternoon. Lunch will be provided or you can go on your own as we take a 45 min break. Lunch is a good time to check messages, email, etc., though the more you can disconnect the more effective this event will be to you.
Materials: We will supply you with all that you need, down to writing materials. If not, no worries just let us know and we will arrange. You will receive access to all of the learning materials via a secure online link following successful completion of the class so no worries about writer’s cramp.
questions or requests?
If you have any special requests or are looking to register multiple people at your company, please contact us directly.